Sunday, March 15, 2009
This is my very first blog ever. So how do you know what to write. I suppose I will just start typing my thoughts. My day has been mixed with alot of different emotions today. But, with me , isn't every day filled with emotions. This morning I awoke not really wanting this day to start. I knew Mike was leaving today to take his mom and dad to Jacksonville and would be gone all week. Do I really have to start this day at all? I could sense the depression coming on so I had to get rid of the feeling as quick as possible. My first thought was that I had to be around my Sunday School friends!! What better way to fight being down. I did just that. I can't tell you one thing that Alouida said this morning. My mind was going in a thousand different directions. Not afraid of being alone, not afraid of taking care of Josh, not afraid of the storms...wait I am just a little. It's just the fact that I rely so much on Mike to do things that I might just not feel like doing at the moment. I know that sounds like I might just be a little selfish or maybe you might call that downright spoiled or just loving someone with everything you have. I rely on him just as he does me. I miss him already. But wait, I know I am not alone..Josh is here...and my Father..always here never ever to leave me. Enough said, Josh is at peace at this moment , sitting in his chair in front of the TV with no worries at all. Oh to be like him, never sad, always happy , no matter what he may have to endure on any given day. Gonna be like Josh the rest of the day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment